[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Perennial Vegetables!

David Shaw daveshawlistens at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:15:35 PDT 2016

Hi Andre,

Nice to meet you ;)  I was a second year apprentice at the Chadwick Garden in 2006 and work at PICA on campus. I’ll respond offline with the contact info of some people who may be able to help you get your hands on some of these plants. Also the Occidental Arts & Ecology Center has a nursery full of edible perennials, if you are ever up that way.

Best, David Shaw
http://santacruzpermaculture.com/ <http://santacruzpermaculture.com/>