[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Permaculture farm needs help

John Calvert jcalvert at crystal3.com
Mon Jul 11 14:46:09 PDT 2016

[ please forward widely ]

Aloha,

Please take a moment to consider giving to our crowdfunding campaign, and please SPREAD THE WORD!

$5, $10, $25, $100 ... any amount!

CLICK the link for info, photos, and to donate: https://www.youcaring.com/asante_gardens_solar_power

If you don't donate, at least please...
SHARE ON FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/asante-fundraiser-1

We have an urgent need for new solar batteries and transportation-related help for a permaculture farm
and startup eco-community.  Funds will go directly to low-cost solar power system and basic transportation
needs such as vehicle repair and licensing.  The solar power storage capability is urgently needed to allow
expanded hours for doing Internet outreach, fundraising, and income earning.

Asanté Gardens is a permaculture farm and startup eco-community on the Big Island, Hawaii.
We are a vegan community with the goals of food self-sufficiency, permaculture education for adults and
children, and yoga practice and teaching.  Please help us grow a community that serves as a model for
sustainable living, self-sufficiency, natural healing, and permaculture education.  Such a community
contributes to positive social change, and supports a lifestyle that's good for the planet and the climate.

Please email to your friends and post on social media.

CROWDFUNDING WORKS!

Whether you give a little, or give a lot – the key is to SPREAD THE WORD!

Thank you!

/John Calvert/

co-founder, Asanté Gardens Permaculture Farm
http://www.asantegardens.org

DONATE: https://www.youcaring.com/asante_gardens_solar_power