[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] This Friday: Santa Cruz Permaculture Guild Meet Up

David Shaw daveshawlistens at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:13:07 PDT 2016

Greetings!

I’m hosting a potluck and permaculture guild meeting this Friday Nov 4th and you are invited! We will gather at the NEST in Felton at 5:30pm for a potluck, with a community conversation and affinity groups to follow. We’ll be done by 8pm. Click here to RSVP and I’ll send you directions. <https://goo.gl/forms/5xZNPnrmzXz5AXM52>

Our plan is to break bread and then form affinity groups based on projects that people would like to initiate or help with. Ideas I’ve already heard about include starting a City Repair Project in Santa Cruz, working to change zoning laws in the county or create an application-based permit for natural building, and creating a Community Exchange System. And I’m sure there are many others initiatives people would like to move forward with!

Also, if you’d like to come early we’ll be gardening from about 1-5pm on site, harvesting, cover cropping and who knows what else.

Click here to RSVP and I’ll send directions and follow up details <https://goo.gl/forms/5xZNPnrmzXz5AXM52>. Please feel free to forward this invitation and the RSVP link to others.

Thanks!

--

David Shaw