[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Rewilding Farm Ecosystems WEBINAR REPLAY! (with Peter Allen, Neal Spackman and Raleigh Latham)

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Dec 18 11:40:37 PST 2016

            <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9fnS2&m=iTm9Kb6sgmT3W3.&b=dTkBSpiweXWU2jnEb9nK0Q>
Greetings Everybody,
   Hope you're having a great weekend so far.​​​​​​​
Thursday was a very special class we held with Peter Allen.
Peter offered us a vision of restoring temperate ecology back to it's full potential by using animals as a tool to replace lost megafauna.

In short, we can help create anti-fragile ecosystems that can handle
extremes, and produce abundant yields by using animas and disturbance in the right way.

For those of you who want a vision of Ecological potential, definitely check out the replay (free to watch till Wednesday)

            <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9fnS2&m=iTm9Kb6sgmT3W3.&b=NP2Wb43hFrpe780AFB2Dnw>
    It was also great to hear alot of your feedback during the webinar about the type classes you want in the future.  About 55% of you wanted to learn more about Ecological Business Planning and Profit Modeling, and 40% of you wanted Ecosystem Regeneration.

    We'll aim to have more speakers on in the coming months that can help teach these topics in the best ways possible.  Peter was a great example of how you can use farming as a tool for Ecosystem Regeneration, so tune in for the replay if you missed it.
.
Watch the Replay <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9fnS2&m=iTm9Kb6sgmT3W3.&b=NP2Wb43hFrpe780AFB2Dnw>

SDM is slowly getting its online footprint set up—we have a new website launching soon, a few media efforts that we’ll launch, and some really exciting speakers we are lining up for next year.  This week we got all our previous webinars up on demand—if you’ve missed any I recommend checking them out here.​​​​​​​
Webinars On Demand! <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9fnS2&m=iTm9Kb6sgmT3W3.&b=cIGaK0vrpV31WevsDPi32w>
Have a great weekend and talk to you all soon.
-Neal and Raleigh

Here's the breakdown of webinars we're doing till the end of the year.  These are going to be awesome.  You can register and share through the links below.

December- "Farming Ecology"

December 22 John D Liu Regenerating Ecosystems
http://www.sustainabledesignmasterclass.com/johnliu <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9fnS2&m=iTm9Kb6sgmT3W3.&b=qPnwAl0hD.Q9l6YmJI2B3g>

​​​​​​​January 5 Kay Baxter of the Koanga Institute
http://www.sustainabledesignmasterclass.com/kaybaxter <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9fnS2&m=iTm9Kb6sgmT3W3.&b=tels7t2GZdej2qHbVV8iOg>

www.sustainabledesignmasterclass.com <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9fnS2&m=iTm9Kb6sgmT3W3.&b=dTkBSpiweXWU2jnEb9nK0Q>
2801 Center St.
Berkeley CA 94704