[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Community Celebration Memorial for Toby Hemenway/livestream at 6:30 PST tomorrow, Dec. 29. on the Permaculture Magazine North America Facebook page

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Dec 28 09:07:02 PST 2016

Community Celebration Memorial for Toby Hemenway

Community Celebration Memorial for Toby Hemenway/livestream at 6:30 PST tomorrow, Dec. 29.  on the Permaculture Magazine North America Facebook page

For anyone unable to make it to this event, we will be live streaming it on the Permaculture Magazine North America Facebook page so you can hear all the stories people share about Toby. https://www.facebook.com/PermacultureMagNA/ <https://www.facebook.com/PermacultureMagNA/>

We will begin the livestream at 6:30 PST tomorrow, Dec. 29.
This will only be on an iPhone, so probably not super great quality, but we figured folks would want to 'be there' regardless.
Share with anyone you think might want to tune in.
PS Thanks Tom Le Blanc for the idea!