[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] The Acorn Gathering: Registration Opens tomorrow January 8th, 2017

Acorn Gathering acorngathering at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:57:58 PST 2017

Happy New Year! It is almost that time... for the
*5th Annual Acorn Gathering*! *Registration opens tomorrow!*

The Acorn Gathering is a 5 day camp out where you come and learn all types
of skills
~*primitive, earth-based & ancestral*. We strive to hold a village like
setting for all ages to learn and have fun in nature. We have special
classes for families and children, as well as specific skills for die hard
naturalists and survivalists.

*Dates: March 28th- April 2nd, 2017*
(same spot as last year, Central Coast of CA)

*REGISTRATION OPENS January 8th, 2017*
Secure your spot and get the early bird discount!
Limited space available.
www.acorngathering.com

Please share this email with friends and family to help spread the word to
those who you feel would enjoy coming. We have many new, fun and exciting
things happening for Acorn Gathering in 2017.

See you there!

Cheers,
Gabriel & Luna

Here are some glimpses from last year...

--
The Acorn Gathering: Finding connection through earth-based skills and
primitive technology
acorngathering at gmail.com