[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Guild meeting Saturday at the Red, downtown

David Shaw daveshawlistens at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:12:01 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

Adrienne and I just had a phone call to prepare for our Santa Cruz Permaculture Guild meeting this Saturday night. Because of the rain this Saturday we decided it is best to not have a potluck at the NEST and instead to meet at the Red (downtown) for dinner and drinks, Saturday Feb 4th at 6:30pm. We will be upstairs and in the back, where the tables are.

Their menu is online here. <http://redrestaurantandbar.com/the-menu.html>

We’d like to pick up where we left off at the last meeting, and pick dates for hosting Permablitz work parties at our homes and gardens. If you would like to host a Permablitz please look at your calendar and think of what dates would work best of your. And if you want to attend and participate, please bring your calendar too. Our hope is that people will use the time to actually sign up. Let’s get some dates on the calendar!

See you there!
David

--

David Shaw