[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] International Permaculture Convergence

lakinroe at silcom.com lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Mar 26 07:56:21 PDT 2017

hi Cherie
 thanks for your offer, The Australian Permaculture Association would have to come to India with a formal presentation bid in India in Nov/Dec 2017
The last IPC in Britain had approximately 500 attendee , the next one in India will have about 1000 projected attendance
The cost of hosting is a large undertaking the cost range from $500,000 in Britain to approximately $250,000 in India
The question would be if your site had the capacity to hold the event and whether the Australian PC Association is prepared to make a bid

Hope this answers so of your questions
Wes Roe
Member Friends of IPC and US member of the IPCC(International Permaculture Convergence Council)
The official groups that interview and recommends the next hosts to the International Permaculture Assembly at each IPC