[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Official Santa Cruz Permaculture Guild email list

David Shaw daveshawlistens at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 22:22:52 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Santa Cruz Permaculture Guild, I wanted to extend a warm invitation to join our email list. I have tried to contact the moderator of this list at santa-cruz-permaculture at permaculture-guilds.org but have not received a reply in many months.

Also, there is a yahoo group at PermaguildSC at yahoogroups.com however the group does not have a moderator and is getting flooded by sex spam. I’ve tried contacting yahoo to remove the people spamming this list, or find who the moderator is so that they can add me, but have been unsuccessful.

Since there is a local SC Permaculture Guild that is active and meets regularly, we decided that we need a list that is locally controlled and moderated. So… you may sign up for the official SC Permaculture Guild email list at https://groups.google.com/group/santa-cruz-permaculture-guild <https://groups.google.com/group/santa-cruz-permaculture-guild>. To post to this group, send email to santa-cruz-permaculture-guild at googlegroups.com <mailto:santa-cruz-permaculture-guild at googlegroups.com>.

Also, if you try to join the google group and are unsuccessful you can email me and I’ll add you.

Thanks, David
--

David Shaw
Facebook <http://fb.com/daveshawlistens> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-shaw-96083715>