[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] 12th annual Building Resilient Communities Permaculture Convergence/Early Bird Tickets/Solar Living Institute Hopland CA Oct 5-8 2017

wesley roe Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Jun 3 11:56:45 PDT 2017

TICKETS NOW ON SALE!!! REGISTER AT EARLY BIRD PRICES.
We're excited to gather together with our NorCal (& beyond) community to celebrate and take action at the 12th annual Building Resilient Communities Permaculture Convergence!

You already know the program will be excellent, register now: http://permacultureconvergence.com/get-tickets/ <http://permacultureconvergence.com/get-tickets/>
We're also accepting workshop submissions: http://permacultureconvergence.com/workshop-application/ <http://permacultureconvergence.com/workshop-application/>
And there are opportunities to work-trade for your ticket as well: http://permacultureconvergence.com/volunteer-worktrade-app…/ <http://permacultureconvergence.com/volunteer-worktrade-application/>
SEE YOU AT THE CONVERGENCE!

*If you or your organization are interested in supporting The Convergence and our impact, please contact Partners at permacultureconvergence.com <mailto:Partners at permacultureconvergence.com> to learn about mutually-beneficial partnership, sponsorship, and mentorship opportunities