[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Men's Earth Skills Gathering October 10-14th

David Shaw daveshawlistens at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 10:44:00 PDT 2018

Hi Acorn Gathering, Gabe and Luna -

Great to see this announcement. I think I’m the only active member of the santa-cruz-permaculture at permaculture-guilds.org <mailto:santa-cruz-permaculture at permaculture-guilds.org> email list. I see announcements here from time to time but the active guild members don’t use is and are not on it. But the official list for the active Santa Cruz Permaculture Guild is santa-cruz-permaculture-guild at googlegroups.com <mailto:santa-cruz-permaculture-guild at googlegroups.com> - please feel free to join it and post away :-)

Thanks, David

--

David Shaw
Facebook <http://fb.com/daveshawlistens> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-shaw-96083715>