[Santa Cruz, CA Permaculture] Upcoming Fall Permaculture Design Course at Quail Springs Permaculture

Molly Ancel molly at quailsprings.org
Fri Aug 16 09:54:05 PDT 2019

Hey folks,

Quail Springs is hosting our annual Permaculture Design Course this fall from Nov. 3rd – Nov. 17th. Join us for two weeks of life changing education and collaboration on topics ranging from agroecology to community building.
Work with renowned international permaculture teacher Warren Brush and the core Quail Springs Permaculture team in the beautiful high desert of Southern California. Eat incredible food from our farm, create lasting connections, deepen your network, and grow your skill set.
Please refer to the flyer attached, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.
Thanks for considering us for your Permaculture Design Certificate!

Molly Ancel
Program Coordinator
Quail Springs Permaculture
p: 805 886 7239