Testing majordomo

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Jan 25 13:09:24 PST 1999

First John Thank you for activating the list service for the South Coast
Permaculture Guild we will see if we can use it

Second to the various parts of the SCPG let us try to use the list service
as a method of spreading news to each other about what is happening in each
area to strengthen ties to share and to help. these are just ideas let me
know what you think. We have been using ccpg list to post stuff so far but
we could try to see if we could use the  permascg list service too whatever
let try it,it is already set up. Give some feed back if you have some? Just
experiment and see if this is helpful.

to subscribe to permascg all you send in the text  is       subscribe
permascg
do not list any subject to 		Majordomo at arashi.com