Seize the Future

Paul n Shelley pracko at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 2 18:11:57 PST 1999

Eric;

I am currently serving on the City of Long Beach's Strategic Plan
Environmental Taskforce. We are creating the enviro plank, including a
sustainable development board, a tropical/temperate wood purchasing
policy, and improving the Open Space Element of the General Plan. Once
we're done with the meetings and deliberations in April, I will forward
our recommendations to you for use as a blueprint. I also suggest you go
to the City of Santa Monica's website to find out more about their
sustainable development policy. Dean Kubani is the administrator there
that you may want to have come up to Ventura to make a presentation at
one of your workshops.

Best regards,
Paul Racko
Long Beach Organic