PermaGuild Newsletter

Akiva Werbalowsky akivaw at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 08:17:22 PST 1999

Three big cheers for Wes, Eric, Margie, and everyone who helped with the
fantastic new South Coast Permaculture Guild newsletter. I just saw the
paper edition of the newsletter listing an inspiring abundance of info
and local perma-activities happening this season.

It's clear that people who want to community-up to care for the earth
and enjoy their own satisfying lives can easily do so in this part of
the world. PLEASE, understand that all we need to cultivate healthy new
"mainstream" ways is available NOW. Intention manifests reality so let's
compost that "earth lovers as victims" thing and celebrate our gifts
together.

Positive peoples unite!

Contact Wes for a copy of the newsletter: lakinroe at silicom.com

Clear paths,