Calendar Update So. Cal. Permaculture Guild

deborah0 deborah0 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 27 08:00:44 PST 1999

Dear Fred Chambers,

Thank you for sending this to me.  I would have loved to come tomorrow
but it's way too short notice; this is the first I heard about it, and I
live in Santa Barbara so it's a major trip for me.  Is there any way to
find out about future events sooner?  (I now now about the May 29 and
September 25 events!)

Sincerely,

Deborah Boyar