local ag policies

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 23:54:12 PDT 1999

more discussion on a ventura county ag commissioner hiring...

<<...yes we should be involved with stuff that gives
positive energy to the community, my only thoughts are that we should work
as bio regions or individuals to be more effective in our support of people
or policies. (for instance) if ... our name should be linked to local
activists in a region or a Ventura area group of SCPG, that makes it more
powerful i think. I am open to hear more... what do others think?>>

i think that's a strong point wes, and is encouraging for local action and
advocacy

my proposal is to use the scpg name to endorse an ag policy that i feel
begins to promote the values/principles that we as a group come together
around — and i think the guild identity helps us magnify  political influence
like little fish schooling up to look bigger, in some ways considered
survival...

ew