COMPOSTING & gettin uppity

Fred Chambers regenerative at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 23 19:20:51 PDT 1999

Sounds great to me!

While you're at it, remember to remind everyone about compost Awareness
Week next month.
Did y'all get the emailed procla ation on it?  I received it last week, and
edited in my home town on one and my school on the other.  They'll be
presented next week to the mayor of Carlsbad and the president of  Cal Poly
Pomona.

It starts like this:

(centered in bold) "Proclamation

WHEREAS, the Composting Councils of Canada and the United States have
declared the first week of May to be the annual International Compost
Awareness Week; and..."

I'll be happy to send it as an attached file to anyone who requests!
Fred

FMChambers at csupomona.edu			Agricultural Sciences
The Black Walnut Alliance is one of many campus and local groups
encouraging Cal Poly to explore environmentally responsible uses of campus
green spaces.  Visit and post at:
http://www.csupomona.edu/~jmikeda/la401/cap/ (Clean Air Park Proposal)
http://www.csupomona.edu/~vltenbrink/index.html (Victoria's Black Walnut Page)
http://www.rokcircle.com/bbs/ (The Wilderness Forum)