Fw: Terence writes!

Akiva Werbalowsky akivaw at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 03:06:08 PDT 1999

For those who care about our brother Terence McKenna, exploring
scholar-artist who's experiencing an unexpected health
challenge/opportunity, here is an actual email from him.

Many of us continue to send healing energy toward the Big Island and Oahu
benefiting Terence's strength, peace, and joy. Consciously dedicating energy
of sexual union for such compassionate purpose has also been deeply
recommended. Anything for Terence! a true jewel of this world.

Blessings all, and please stay in touch-
Akiva