cob list

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 12:15:39 PDT 1999

hey wes

what is the address for the cob list serve?

i think a local cob workshop will be a bit hit here, do we have some motion
goin on that?

i'm heading out sunday to methow valley, washington, to learn and assist with
some perma masters, then i'll try to scooch over to orcas to take in some of
the month-long intensive out at the bullocks, and then...maybe...come back
when/if the ventura jones hits, certainly by the time we hold our intro to
perma course at ojai foundation 0ct 8-10

ew