Intentioinal community forming

Wysperer at aol.com Wysperer at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 09:04:16 PDT 1999

This action can only snowball.  Monsanto WILL be the loser here.

Thanks for keeping us all informed.

Hopfully you won't mind if I take this opportunity to ask the e-mail
subscribers if there is any knowledge of any intentional community-forming
activity going on locally (whether the actual intent is to stay locally based
or to relocate)?

Dear subcribers,

I would be interested to hear from anyone who would like to come together in
this forum, at this point to get to know one another for the purposes of
forming one or more intentional communities.

Lee Ellen