toxic tour timings (4x fast)

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 00:11:00 PDT 1999

...or how to politely say stop spraying that toxic xtuff around here - ew

Wanted to let everyone know what is going on so far on the Toxic Tour.  Would
like very much to get groups interested in being involved/participating to
meet in the next couple of weeks to discuss what we want to do & how to
proceed.  Please let me know if you or your group has an interest in
participating.  You can call me at 805/647-0931 or email me
<LUVLUXMBRG at aol.com>.
Thanks,
Lynda Uvari
CCAAPP