FRANKENFOODS:IS GENETICALLY ENGINEERED FOOD GOOD FOR YOU ? MEETING

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Aug 23 23:21:16 PDT 1999

HI everyone
   Here is a message I will pass along from Heather Ryan
805/963-8601, she is organizing a meeting about genetically
engineered foods.please contact her for furthur details

WHEN: TUESDAY AUGUST 24 1999 AT 7:30PM
WHERE: ESPRESSO ROMA CAFE ON LOWER STATE ST

Seventy percent of our is genetically engineered or contains
GE ingredients. Come join an informal gathering of people to
talk about genetically engineered foods and what can be done
about it.

*******
Sent through Allies for Justice Online Network
http://www.allies.org