Permies for Strawn for SB City Council

Paul n Shelley pracko at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 19:11:30 PDT 1999

Sorry to get political on y'all, but John is a buddy of mine and I hope
you will support him.
Besides, even Mollison is an advocate for the Greens...

Paul Racko
Long Beach

JOHN STRAWN FOR CITY COUNCIL
1544 Crestline Drive, Santa Barbara CA 93105
805-687-7033  lynneserpe at aol.com
http://www.strawn.org

Green Party of California state co-spokesperson John Strawn is running
an agressive, competent campaign for city council in Santa Barbara.  He
does have a chance to win (this would be BIG for the party) and he needs
your help.

The campaign (managed by our own Green Party organizer Lynne Serpe)
needs people to come and walk precints for John either Saturday,
October 30th or Sunday, OCtober 31st.

WE NEED SOME SOCAL PEOPLE TO HELP!

If you can go up there and help, please email Lynne at
lynneserpe at aol.com or call the campaign hotline at 805-687-7033.

Also, send cash to "John Strawn for City Council"  1544 Crestline Drive
Santa Barbara CA 93105  With a little more cash, they can do all the
mass mailings they need to compliment the door-to-door canvassing.
They would like to raise another $1500 - 2500 in the next 2 weeks (at
least).  They've raised about $12K so far.

John Strawn has been endorsed by the Santa Barbara Independent (think LA
Weekly but smaller), the  Sierra Club, the SBC League of Conservation
Voters, and SEIU Local 620.