[Fwd: African farmers must have chemicals]

Paul n Shelley pracko at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 7 16:21:45 PST 1999

Eric;

The message I got back from the listserv didn't have any artifacts, not
even any pottery shards or human teeth.

I was thinking about going to Bioneers but i've decided to boycott all
Bay Area eco events from now on. The place is turning into an eco getto
that preaches to the choir and doesn't take the message to places that
really need that info. Do you think these organizers would ever dare
bringing Bioneers to LA? Not a chance -- it's too easy being an actvist
in San Francisco for them to ever bother.

Best regards,
Paul