Fax City Council Request/Anti Fluoridation

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Nov 22 12:35:52 PST 1999

Hi everyone in the Santa Barbara area concerned about and opposing the
fluoridation of our drinking water, and would like to have some input, please
fax the SB City Council with a short message before the next Tuesday Meeting
(Nov 23)at the following number:  564-5318.  A very short paragraph letting
them
know of your opposition is sufficient, and will be very powerful if done by a
large group of people, please take the time to do this before or on Tues.

Attendance at the evening council meeting (Tues, Nov 23, 6pm) is also
suggested
even though public input will not be allowed. It is hoped we can pack the
council chambers to show anti-fluoridation support.

Additional Info/contacts:

City Council Members E-mail addresses:
   Harriet Miller   HMiller at ci.santa-barbara.ca.us
   Elinor Langer    ELanger at ci.santa-barbara.ca.us
   Dan Seacord, MD  drdan at rain.org
   Gilbert Garcia   GGarcia at ci.santa-barbara.ca.us

Snail Mail:
   City Hall
   De La Guerra Plaza
   Post Office Box 1990
   Santa Barbara, CA  93102-1990

Phone & FAX:
   Mayor Harriet Miller  Office: 564-5321 Fax: 564-5475

   Gilbert Garcia  Office: 564-5322 Fax: 564-5475

   Elinor Langer  Office: 564-5324 Fax: 564-5475

   Dan Seacord, MD  Office: 564-5319 Fax: 564-5475

Call  Steve Sherill for more information about the negative effects of
fluoridation if you are in doubt about it's negative effects on your health
and
the environment.