Ecological Farming Conference

Paul n Shelley pracko at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 8 10:16:03 PST 1999

Anyone going to this? Does anyone need a ride? Register before Dec. 10th
to save some big $$$!

Paul Racko
Long Beach Organic
*****

Ecological Farming Conference

"Riding the Organic Wave: 20 Years on the Crest of Eco-Agriculture"

January 19-22, 2000

Asilomar Conference Center
Pacific Grove, CA
(Monterey County)

We hope you can join us at Asilomar this year for our
20th annual celebration of sustainable agriculture. This
is
the time to reflect on our experiences of the past
20
years, while we recharge our enthusiasm, meet old
and
new friends, receive some new ideas, and rejuvenate
our
vision.

For this special 20th year we have centered our
sessions
around some of the people who have been
manifesting
their vision for 20 years or more. Join some of
the
notable presentors who have graced our conference
halls
at Asilomar, Jones Gulch and before: Wes Jackson,
John
Jeavons, Dr. Steve Gliessman, Sibella Kraus, Dru
Rivers, Amigo Cantisano, and more.

We also look towards the next 20 years, and we look
for
inspirational examples of people who practice
agriculture
while trying to make the environment better. In an
Eco-Farm first, we are presenting a plenary session
in
Spanish, with translation into English, to hear the tale
of
the ISMAM cooperative in Chiapas, Mexico. We will
also, of course hear the latest on genetic
engineering,
organic regulations, innovative growing, techniques
and
much, much more on the "crest of the organic
wave,"
(our year 2000 theme).

2000 Program At-a-Glance
http://www.csa-efc.org/ataglance.html