Local Action on GMO's

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 23:15:30 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/25/99 7:47:56 AM, jrchurchill at earthlink.net writes:

<< Merry Christmas all.

This is just a brief announcement before I head out of town, for those of
you interested in further involvement with our effort to raise
consciousness about/stop genetically modified organisms in food:

the next general meeting of the group will be Wed, Dec 29, 4 pm at Local
Hero. At that time we'll talk some more about the various projects,
including public presentations, getting an inventory of gmo activity in
Ventura County, planning the teach-in for March 4, etc.

Look forward to seeing you there, and once again Merry Christmas.