Santa Barbara Hopedance Meeting Tuesday Jan 25 at 7:00PM

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Jan 15 10:04:18 PST 2000

A MEETING is in the works to discuss how Santa Barbara's issues, events,
and happenings can be incorporated into Hope Dance Magazine , Linda Buzzell
is having a meeting on Tues. Jan 25th at 7 PM at their house.
The phone is 805-563-2089 to RSVP and for directions. Email is
LBUZZELL at aol.com

	The purpose of the meeting is to come up with ideas how to increase Santa
Barbara's participation in and support for Hopedance. Ideas like
advertising SB events, happenings, news briefs about enviro local
issues....I am willing to donate 4 pages in the forthcoming issues of
Hopedance towards Santa Barbara events. The meeting will determine if there
is enough energy and impetus to pull this off. I will donate my time to
design the pages.. I simply need content, graphics, and news(ads would be
super'') Please call Linda if you are interested  in being part of this
project.

	Thanks Bob Banner Publisher of Hopedance  Magazine   www.hopedance.org