Permaculture, Bamboo, & Tropical Living

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 22:53:51 PST 2000

i met diane at the bill & scott ojai97 perma show - one of the 'core
restorative farmers there to get some more notes on the program. she just
sent me this from her hang in Byron Bay, New South Wales. here's the deal on
what she's been up to in Costa Rica...
                              count me in on the inspection tour!

               ew

 Dear Fans of Permaculture, Bamboo, & Tropical Living,

I am writing to let you know about a unique opportunity, the offer for sale

of my bamboo and timber plantation in Costa Rica. I have just produced a

website describing the property, its plantings and potential for sustainable

living, which I trust you will find pleasureable to review, even if you are

not currently in the market for property.

As we begin the new millenium, which I am confident will be an era of

prosperity for ecologically loving endeavors, I am offering this exquisite

property to people of like minded vision. I invite your feedback on the

website, and appreciate any referrals you could suggest to me of others who

may be interested. The address is:

http://www.dominical.net/isladelcielo

For referrals who do not have internet access, please forward their contact

information to me and I will be happy to get in touch with them.

I send you my sincerest wishes for a New Year filled with good health,

happiness, and positive transformation.

Diane Firestone

dianef at lis.net.au