Pc Design Course for Farmers! Aug-Sept 2000

deborah0 deborah0 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 18 00:14:03 PST 2000

Pete, hi!

Just exchanged messages with Heather and now I find something to forward
on to you.

There are four teachers for this class, two of whom have fabulous
reputations.  Peter Bane, of whom I'm sure you've heard, writes for The
Permaculture Activist, and Larry Santoyo of San Luis Obispo is very much
in demand.

Happy new year,
Deborah

P.S.  I will pay for this if you are interested in attending; it's an
investment in my country's future!

*****