OJAI VALLEY HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 10:14:12 PST 2000

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 1, 7:30PM:  STEVE SPRINKLE, Issues Surrounding Bioengineered
Crops.  Steve is a veteran organic farmer and  permaculture enthusiast.
Don't miss this one!
 POTLUCK DINNER  6:30   Bring your plate, cutlery, cup and napkin and your
favorite dish.  We will enjoy the fruits of each other's harvest!

Tuesday, March 7, 1999, 6:30 PM:  Annual Seed and Plant Exchange and  BOOK
AUCTION:  Save your seeds, cuttings, plants and bring them to the March
meeting.   **Bring envelopes or empty film canisters to put your treasures
into and something to mark the contents.   If you have books or magazines
that you no longer need, donate them to the auction to help support  the
O.V.H.S.    We will have a Pot luck Dinner!  Call  Eva Milne for potluck
suggestions:  646-8864.  Or Sandy Messori for information 649-2476.

*****If you would like these horticulture notes and other horticultural
bulletins sent to you via E-mail, Contact Sandy Messori on-line:
rivendell7 at aol.com