A Debate on the impacts of biotechnology on our lives Thursday, March 16, 7 PM

jasper eiler jaspereiler at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 12:54:22 PST 2000

Hi Wes and Margie,

It's good to see that you're getting the word out
about the debate.  I too am putting up fliers that i
was given by the EDGE campaign folks. I'm putting them
up in conjunction with Fairview's CSA program info.
If you know of anyone interested in getting a box of
fresh veggies and fruit on a weekly basis please let
me know.

Wes, i got your voice mail although I have miss placed
Margie's #. Please, have her call me (687-5569) or
send it in an email.  I'll check it tomorrow.

Take care,

jasper

--- Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson