LBO Fundraiser

Paul n Shelley pracko at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 25 17:50:48 PST 2000

Hi friends!

This is the last reminder asking for your support during Long Beach
Organic's March Fundraiser.

The Shawn Alan Feinstein Foundation has generously offered to match
DOLLAR-FOR-DOLLAR, all
donations over $25 that Long Beach Organic receives during the month of
March! We have already
received over $20,000 in contributions, which will double to $40,000+
thanks to Mr. Feinstein...
yet this only provides half of our annual budget!

Can we count on you to support the good work that LBO is doing to
green our urban
environment, increase community food security, and prevent urban runoff?

We hope that you feel we're making a difference -- but we can't continue
the work we do
without your support.

All donors over $25 automatically receive a one-year membership to LBO,
which includes 4 issues
of our newsletter 'Organic Times', a 10% discount at our organic
nursery, and notifications of
upcoming events (movie nights, workshops, etc).

Please send donations (payable to Long Beach Organic) before March 30th
to:

Long Beach Organic
1336 Gladys Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90804

Thank you all for your past, present, and future support!

Sincerely,
Paul Racko, Executive Director

http://longbeachorganic.org