No subject

jasper eiler jaspereiler at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 21:48:32 PST 2000

Dear Wes,

I have some unfortunate news.  I am going to have to
work the weekend of the 15th, so I will be unable to
attend the conference in Pamona.  I was incredibly
honored and grateful to be selected for this, although
I have to go to sell food in the Bay Area.  Yes, I
know this seems absurd but this is partly the way that
Fairview is able to survive economically. I want to
change this; we should have more local support.

Anyway, I'm sorry that I will not be able to represent
the scpg.  I will try to think of someone that can
fill my space.

I hope that your trip has gone well.

Sincerely,

Jasper