Ventura County Surfrider's 4/30 Fundraiser

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 10:30:57 PDT 2000

Ventura County Surfrider's Annual Party

 When:  Sunday, April 30
 Time:  12 - 4
 Where:  Banana Belt Restaurant (on the Promenade in Ventura)
 What:  Lunch, silent auction, drawing, entertainment and more
 With Great Merchandise Donated by: Patagonia, Water Girl USA, Point
 Blanks, Waveline, Play It Again Sports, Oaars, Banana Belt and others

 All proceeds benefit the chapter. Tickets are $15, which includes lunch.
 Buy them in advance at Great Pacific Iron Works, from Monica Richardson at
 652-0774 or at the door.

We are still soliciting donation items for our silent auction and drawing.
In the past we have raffled surfboards and other water gear, and have
included clothing, trips, art, gift certificates, etc in our silent auction.

If anyone has an item to donate or knows a person or business who would
like to contribute please contact Monica Richardson -
monica_richardson at patagonia.com

We look forward to a big event this year - Mark Your Calendar!

See you on April 30!

Paul Jenkin
Chair, Surfrider Foundation Ventura County Chapter

Visit the Surfers' Point Taskforce on the web at
http://www.rain.org/~pjenkin/point/point.htm

and the Ventura County Chapter at:
http://www.west.net/~srfrdrvc/index.html