Rare Fruit event Monday

Akiva akivaw at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 22 09:37:32 PDT 2000

Reporting from San Diego County-

I visited Exotica Nursery yesterday and it is absolutely amazing. Since
Steve Spangler, the genius behind Exotica is willing to transport plants up
to Ojai on Wednesday when he gives a slide show, I HIGHLY recommend calling
him now to purchase plants. (see below)

You will not be disappointed.
Be prepared to pay a reasonable price for the tremendous service being
provided. This guy deserves our support, and our lives will sweeten and
diversify.

Akiva
----------

Announcing a Slide show and talk :
"Unusual expeditions in plant collecting - Where the Cherimoyas grow".

by Steve Spangler, founder of Exotica nursery in Vista CA. a nursery
specializing in rare and unusual varieties of temperate and subtropical
fruits and foods, using organic and biodynamic methods since 1976.

At 7.00 pm, Monday April 24. (potluck at 6.00 pm).

1400 McAndrew Rd. OJAI (east end near the Thacher school)

Directions: drive through town of Ojai heading east. A few miles past town
at Bocallis restaurant, veer left on Reeves Rd. Follow Reeves and take the
second left turn onto McAndrew. Follow this for about a half
mile- 1400 is on the right just before a bridge. Show will be in the gray
block studio.

Questions? call Tom @ 646 3474

Steve will be delivering plants to the Ojai area. If you are  interested in
having plants delivered, please call him at 760-724 -9093.