Permaculture Day, May 6th, in Ojai sorry for duplicate but finally got copy from Dave White

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed May 3 17:47:18 PDT 2000

CREATING CONNECTIONS ~ LIVING COMMUNITY

PERMACULTURE DAY at the Ojai Foundation

Saturday, May 6th ~ 10am-5pm

with
       Dr. David White, Permaculture teacher

       Marlow Hotchkiss, Land Steward & Anthropologist

       Jeanette Williams, Teacher & Permaculture Intern

What makes a sustainable community?  Our focus will be on the native
Live Oak Community and what it has to teach us, so we can honor the
old and nurture the young.

Land Tour ~ Hands-On Projects ~ Fire Regeneration ~ Sharing Knowledge
~ Sharing Resources ~ Special Site Visit to the Full Circle Organic
Farm w/ Steve Sprinkle & Bob Goddard

$45/Adults  $25/Students / Scholarships Available
Bring Snack Lunch!

The Ojai Foundation ~ 9739 Highway 150, Upper Ojai Valley

For more info and reservations please call 646-8343

Santa Barbara
Permaculture Network
224 E. Figueroa St, #C
Santa Barbara, CA 93101