work/internship inquiry

Permacltur at aol.com Permacltur at aol.com
Fri May 12 17:48:22 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/11/00 1:32:36 PM, sbpcnet at silcom.com writes:

<<
greetings!  i am a junior in college looking for a summer internship/work
opportunity.  i gained some permaculture experience in costa rica during the
last few months and would love to continue learning practice and theory.  i
would greatly appreciate any information you may have, thank you.  carlos
lopez-hollis>>

Greetings Carlos:
    We have openings for interns.  I will send you our intern FAQs by
separate email.  If the FAQs rais questions in your mind, I'll be happy to
answer those I can.  I will also send you more background on our projects.
Sincerely

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence
courses via email. Our nest online course begans in September, 2000.
Copyright, 2000, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, Sparr FL 32192 USA.
Internships. YankeePrm at aol.com

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html