Inspirational place

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon May 15 18:28:05 PDT 2000

If you haven't already discovered it, you may want to check out the
Occidental Arts and Ecology Center in Occidental, CA at www.oaec.org.

Local folks at the South Coast Permaculture Guild recommended we visit it
last summer on our vacation and we loved it! You can tour the extensive
organic gardens, and they also offer fantastic classes and programs on cool
stuff like "Food Systems, Corporations & Democracy," "Starting and Sustaining
Intentional Communities", "Permaculture Techniques with Draft Horses," plus
Horticultural Therapy, School Garden Teacher Training, Arts Program,
Watersheds, Natural Building, Painting in the Garden, Restoration Forestry,
etc.

Enjoy!

Linda and Larry