Fwd: volunteer work at Permaculture Farm

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue May 30 05:47:30 PDT 2000

Hi Everyone
	Just got this email from a women in South Africa who is looking for a
volunteer/apprentship at a Permaculture Farm. Could anyone help her.
				Thanks wes

>From: lizzard <seaslug7 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: volunteer work

I found your address on the Web, and thus I am contacting you! I am very
interested in coming to the States to work as a volunteer on a permaculture
farm
soon. I work here in Cape Town on a demonstration garden, having just
finished a perma culture design course.
Do you offer a volunteer program? If not do you know of anybody in Southern

From: lizzard <seaslug7 at yahoo.com>