CAlifornia ORganic Festival Santa Barbara need people to man/set up booth for SCPG SEPT 17

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Jul 12 06:22:01 PDT 2000

hi everyone
        Sorry for the late night screw up on dates by Eric and me it is
SATURDAY
SEPT 17

Hi everyone
        We are looking for folks to set up and man/women the South Coast
Permaculture Guild informational booth on Saturday Sept 17  8-5 at the First
California Organics Festival in Santa Barbara. Margie Bushman and I will
not be
around on that weekend to do it this time. So if anyone is interested in a
great day of music ,speakers and conversation .
                                Contact Wes Roe lakinroe at silcom.com

http://www.islandseed.com/orgfest.html