Bill Mollison USA Workshop?

JLOjai at aol.com JLOjai at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 15:05:45 PDT 2000

Yes! I'm interested in a Mollison workshop (especially the shorter ones, 2-3
days) in Ojai. Especially if he's gearing it toward permaculture for
beginners.
Thanks,
Julie

To all those interested,
  I would be interested in seeing Bill M. come to Ojai and do a workshop.  I
am sure there is enough interest to put together a good sized paying group.
I would be willing to be involved in making that happen.  It makes sense if
he is in the states to get him to the west coast. Who can contact him?
Let's act fast on this.
Julia