Oct. 14 Eco Home Tour in San Luis Obispo County CA

Permacltur at aol.com Permacltur at aol.com
Mon Oct 2 15:59:42 PDT 2000

Hi:
    Thanks for the info.  I would like more particulars on Eco Home as they
should be listed in our directory, TRIP (The Resources of International
Permaculture.)  Although we just came out with Vol VIII, updating is a
continuing process and we mail update supplements to readers between entirely
new volumes.

We would like the following:
Official group name
Any publications
Address (incl country)
Phone Fax Email URL
Comments (Up to three short sentences describing what the group DOES.
Statements of intent, goals, philosophy, etc., are of less interest to TRIP
readers than action.  Avoid descriptions that duplicate info obvious from the
group name.

Feel free to nominate any other groups that you feel should be in our
directory.

If you can send the info to YankeePerm at aol.com, that would help as that is
our publications email address.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence
courses via email.  Join our current online course, in progress. Copyright,
2000, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, Sparr FL 32192 USA  Internships.
YankeePerm at aol.com

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html