California Society for Ecological Restoration Conference Meeting in Santa Barbara CA Oct 26,27,28 2000

Permacltur at aol.com Permacltur at aol.com
Mon Oct 23 13:33:18 PDT 2000

Hi
    We would like to list the CA Society for Ecological Restoration in our
directory, TRIP (The Resources of International Permaculture.)
In a message dated 10/23/00 1:04:41 PM, sbpcnet at silcom.com writes:

<< Hi
        For those who are interested in learning and hearing what is the state
of Ecological Restoration in California . You might want to attend the Annual
Conference of the California Society for Eclogical Restoration when they meet
at UCSB on Fri/Sat Oct 27,28. http://www.sercal.org/schedule.htm
and 3 Great Workshops  An Analytical Approach to Restoration
Planning,Restoring >>