Permaculture Website Activist website changes and updates.

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Nov 15 07:13:20 PST 2000

Hi Y'all,
The Permaculture Activist website was temporarily difficult to access due to a
redesign followed by a month long journey during which I was unable to
correct a
misfiling error. I'm happy to report that the glitches have been repaired
and that
<http://metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist> (recently renamed
<http://ibiblio.org/pc-activist>) is now updated, improved, and cloned.

Cloned?
THIS IS THE NEW PERMACULTURE ACTIVIST WEBSITE

Well, sort of. Now we have OUR OWN DOMAIN! Please visit and rebookmark our
new site:
<http://www.permacultureactivist.net> redesigned and easier to read. Check
out the
expanded Global Directory (Reources and Contacts). Shortly we aim to offer
online
subscriptions, back issues, books and videos. Stay tuned.

If you've ever considered advertising in the Activist, now's the time to do
it. Prices
are embarassingly low in contrast to most periodicals so don't wait until
prices go
up.

Hope you've been enjoying the recent covers. The next issue, #44 on
Earthworks and
Energy, should be arriving in your mailboxes around Thanksgiving.

I'm considering creating a page dedicated to listing designers and
consultants. I'd
like some feedback on what you think a fair exchange might be for this service.

If you are a Design Course certificate holder, be sure to get yourself
listed in our
Directory. It doesn't cost anything  (so far) except hours and hours of my
time. (The
things we do for love.....)(:>)

What else would you like to see there? Chat? Bulletin board? Course listings?
Talk to me.

Thanks,
Keith