PIERCE'S DISEASE LETTER TO CDFA SECRETARY LYONS

sal sals at rain.org
Tue Nov 28 08:13:59 PST 2000

I agree we need help with chemical and GMO trespass on organic growers and
school yards and others that are being contaminated against their well.  i
am sure glad to see this . I hope the state of Ca. hears and helps.  CDFA
SECRETARY LYONS  should help us after all they are heading the organic
movement in Ca. and signing folks up to be organic farmers taking their
money and now he has a chance to help them keep their organicness.  I hope
the Fed. standards also will help protect the organic grower and not just
police them.  At last someone helping the grower and fighting  for the
farmer not against them.  Thanks and keep up the great work.