Green rooftop technology saves energy, cools air

Frederick M Chambers regenerative at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 13:23:04 PST 2001

Hi Paul,

Know anything about Karl P.Warkomski?  He's running for a council seat in
the new town in Southern OC.

Are you on the Regen list anymore?

How was Costa Rica?  I'd love to see you and your students post some
reviews and notes aboutit on the list.

Fred

FYI:

From: "Karine Megerdoomian" <karineM at worldnet.att.net>
:
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 12:37:07 -0800
Subject:  Aliso Viejo City Council Candidate
:
:
:

Greetings Greens of San Diego!

I just wanted to inform you that a staff member I work with named Karl P.
Warkomski, a Registered Orange County Green, will be running for City
Council in the new city of Aliso Viejo, in Southern Orange County, not far
from San Diego County.  It is a non-partisan race to be held on March
6th.  He has an excellent chance, since he is very active in the community,
has some name recognition, and the city is expecting a low voter turnout,
due to the off-season election.  The city will also be vote on cityhood, on
the same day.

We are currently seeking local endorsements and trying to coordinate a
massive flyer day, which will blanket the city residential areas with his
information.  We were hoping to find a few regional greens to help as
volunteers with the campaign, as this will be the best chance that the
greens have for winning an elected seat in Orange County.

Please email me back if you have any questions!

Eric :)

PS - Karl can be reached via email @ kpw1 at greenculture.com

his phone #'s are:

949-215-8604 (w)
949-643-3749 (h)

The flyer day will be scheduled sometime in late Feb.....

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....
______________________________________

   REDUCE   REUSE   RECYCLE   RESPECT
______________________________________

COMPOSTERS.COM
a division of The Green Culture ®
Products for an Enlightened Planet ™
PO Box 1684  Laguna Beach, CA 92652
Phone (US):  800-233-8438
Phone (International):  949-643-8795
Facsimile (US):  800-480-8270
Facsimile (International):  949-360-7864
Sales:   sales at composters.com
General:   info at composters.com
Websites:   http://www.composters.com
Main:  http://www.greenculture.com