[Scpg] S.E.E.D. Seedball

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Mon Jan 8 19:15:24 PST 2001

My friend, Deborah Boyar forwarded this to me and suggested I share with you
my seedball essay.  So I am!  Please respond to panpiper at pangaia.cc.  Hope
this is useful to you.

Aloha,

Ano

From: scpg-admin at arashi.com
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 10:11:13 -0800
To: scpg at arashi.com, ccpg at arashi.com
Subject: [Scpg] PRESERVING THE GOOD LAND MTD property in Goleta a vision

Hi Everyone
       Come add your voice and expertise to a wholistic vision of land
development. In Goleta there is a 20 acre piece of agricultural land that
our regional Transportation Bus Company MTD that no longer wants and is
being proposed for affordable housing.
    A group called S.E.E.D.Sustainable Economic and Environmental
Development is organizing to put together a plan to present to the MTD board
plus the local Supervisors. The plan that includes. A 10 acre farm plus the
rest of the land set aside housing(co housing, housing for area workforce
and affordable housing, farm worker housing) , restaurant ,bed and
breakfast, small shops and stores) and more.
               Read article below and plan to attend the following meetings
and help to make it happen and see the site