[Scpg] Hopedance Mag please send reports and photos for Housing Issue May/June 2001

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Sun Mar 25 09:44:14 PST 2001

Hi HopeDance reader,

remember when there was an energy crisis and I was asking for all sorts of
information for the ENERGY issue and many of you sent ideas, web sites,
books, etc. to HD to be included in the E issue?

Well, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for taking the time to do it. As you know many of
the stories ended up in HD on pages 24-25 (and the links will soon be on the
website: hopedance.org).

WE ARE DOING THE SAME thing with the AFFORDABLE AND SUSTAINABLE HOUSING
issue... Please send pertinent summaries, urls, etc. to HD... whether its the
AFFORDABLE part of the equation or the SUSTAINABLE part (or preferably BOTH).
What I do NOT want is the UNAFFORDABLE (for most people) SUSTAINABLE part...
that has been covered in mags such as Natural Home and others.

thanks for your time!

ALSO, if you see cool houses, homes, abodes, shacks, yurts while you are
biking, driving, walking... that you sense are worthy to be included in HD,
please take a photo and send it to HD POB 15609 SLO 93406 (we will give you
credit... send an sase if you want the photo returned [color is fine] or send
us a 200dpi jpeg). DONT tell us where it is if you think it may be illegal.

due date april 10th.

bob banner  hopedance at aol.com   www.hopedance.org
805 544 9663